I've brought this appetizer to several holiday parties. You can garnish the top with cranberries or cherries and place on a bed of greens. I am always asked for the recipe! It's so simple to make!
Provided by Debbie Russell
Categories Cheese Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Slice Brie in half horizontally.
- 2. Place the bottom half in a small round baking dish or pie plate.
- 3. Combine the artichokes, basil, oil, garlic, salt and cayenne and spread over Brie.
- 4. Replace top and bake uncovered at 350 deg. For 10-15 min or until heated through
- 5. Serve with crackers, sesame sticks or apples
You'll also love