A suzanne Somers recipe for Somersizing. I have made this several times. It is good even if you aren't dieting!
Provided by Elaniemay
Yield 4 entrees, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix meat and egg together, set aside.
- Saute oil and onions until translucent, about 5 minute Add celery and cook 4 minute.
- Meanwhile put the stock, bouillon and garlic in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add onion mixture, allspice and salt and pepper to the meat. Work well with your hands.
- Form into 1 in balls and place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. You should have about 30-40 meatballs.
- Slowly add meatballs, 1 at a time to the boiling stock.Add peppercorns at this time.
- Let meatballs cook 20 minute.
- Remove meatballs with a slotted spoon and and set aside.
- Strain the stock and put back into the pot over med-high heat. Reduce for 10 minute.
- Turn off heat and add cream cheese, whisking until well combined.
- Pour over meatballs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 894.7, Fat 69, SaturatedFat 29.5, Cholesterol 299.2, Sodium 1247.5, Carbohydrate 7.1, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.5, Protein 59
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #beef #pork #scandinavian #european #swedish #ground-beef #meat
You'll also love