Make and share this BBQ Bacon Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
Provided by nochlo
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- preheat oven to 350 degrees. put the baking pan in the oven to warm while making meatloaf.
- melt butter and mix with water, salt, and pepper.
- next, add all ingredients except bacon and bbq sauce.
- spray baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- form mixture into a loaf and place the oven for 40 minutes.
- while meatloaf is baking, fry up the bacon until crisp and crumble into bite size pieces.
- remove from oven and slice into pieces. sprinkle bacon on top and the squirt bbq sauce on top.
- bake for another 10-15 minutes remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 496.6, Fat 33.8, SaturatedFat 14.2, Cholesterol 154.5, Sodium 749, Carbohydrate 13.3, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 1.1, Protein 32.6
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #inexpensive #ground-beef #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #4-hours-or-less #meatloaf
You'll also love