My kids loved tacos and chili, so I thought, "Why not burritos?" I started dumping things in the crock pot and my "famous" recipe was born.
Provided by hhorn
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 10 burritos, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a crock pot add all ingredients EXCEPT vinegar, refried beans, tortillas, taco sauce, and cheddar.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Add vinegar and shred chicken with forks (I find a potato masher works well too).
- In two 9x13 baking dishes spread half of the taco sauce and spread evenly.
- Assemble burritos by smearing a tortilla down the middle with refried beans. Add approximately 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture, roll up and place seam-down in baking dish. Repeat until baking dish is full (usually 5 burritos in each dish for me).
- Pour remaining taco sauce over burritos, sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
- I love making a double batch of this and save the "guts" in a ziploc in the freezer for another day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 362.9, Fat 15.5, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 72.6, Sodium 793.5, Carbohydrate 32.7, Fiber 9.4, Sugar 2.9, Protein 24.6
You'll also love