My husband loves this recipe. He says he would choose this over any store bought peach cobbler. Me and my mom love it bc it takes the time and hassle out of Making your own crust, bc it makes it's own:)
Provided by Rebekah Powell Fitzgerald
Categories Fruit Desserts
Number Of Ingredients 5
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350.
- 2. Melt stick of butter in your 9x18pan
- 3. Combine all ingreadiance in mixing bowl (remember: only the juice from the peaches.)
- 4. Poor batter into pan over melted butter.
- 5. Drop peaches throughout the batter
- 6. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top. Then bake for 45min or until edges pull from from sides and become golden brown.
You'll also love