- Place processed cheese and milk in a slow cooker.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook and stir beef in the skillet until crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease.
- Stir diced tomatoes and taco seasoning into ground beef and bring to a boil.
- Transfer ground beef mixture to the slow cooker. Stir with milk and processed cheese.
- Cook on High until cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 226.5 calories, Carbohydrate 6.6 g, Cholesterol 57 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 14.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 823.2 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
You'll also love