Are you kidding? They LET you eat this stuff? Oh my!! Don't wait for Christmas morning, have some ANY day of the year. We raise our own laying hens, so I'm always on the look-out for bumper-crop recipes like this for my crew. Thanks to the Gooseberry Patch ladies for another egg-cellent recipe--altho' I've tweaked for my family.
Provided by Debber
Yield 1 large pan, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat frying pan over medium heat.
- Whilst that's heating, process eggs, milk, cheese and S & P in blender until frothy (scrape the sides once or twice).
- Turn heat in pan down to medium-low, drop butter into pan, smear it around.
- Immediately add blender ingredients and cook WITHOUT STIRRING until eggs set on bottom.
- Draw a spatula across the bottom to form large curds.
- Continue cooking, eggs should be thickened but STILL MOIST for best texture and edibilty.
- DO NOT STIR CONSTANTLY!
- Remove from heat. Sprinkle with chives, serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.6, Fat 31.6, SaturatedFat 16.2, Cholesterol 439.7, Sodium 544.8, Carbohydrate 4.2, Sugar 1.6, Protein 16.2
You'll also love