- In a blender or large food processor, combine the garlic, serrano peppers, ginger, cilantro, lime zest, soy sauce, sugar and coconut milk. Process until smooth.
- Place the chicken into a large resealable bag, and pour the liquid from the blender in with it. Seal, and refrigerate for about 1 hour, turning once after 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven's broiler. Place the chicken onto a broiling pan, and pour the marinade into a saucepan.
- Broil the chicken for about 10 minutes on each side, until browned and the juices run clear. While the chicken is cooking, bring the marinade to a boil. Simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Place chicken onto a serving plate, and pour the sauce over it to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.5 g, Cholesterol 41.6 mg, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 13.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.3 g, Sodium 494.8 mg, Sugar 3.5 g
You'll also love