Make these over-the-top blondies for your next birthday celebration, stacked with cookies, cake and-everyone's favorite frosting flavor-rainbow chip frosting!
Provided by Cindy Rahe
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch pan, and line with cooking parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the two longer sides.
- In medium bowl, make sugar cookie dough as directed on pouch.
- In another medium bowl, beat cake mix, water, melted butter and eggs to make thick batter.
- Crumble sugar cookie dough in pan; using offset spatula, spread and press cookie dough into thin even layer. Top cookie dough layer with even layer of sandwich cookies. Spread cake batter over top of cookie dough and cookies to cover completely.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes. In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High a few seconds until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over bars. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 300 mg, Sugar 25 g, TransFat 0 g
Top Asked Questions
What kind of Brownies can you make without chocolate chips?Browse 5-star blondie recipes, chocolate brownies' buttery cousins, with or without chocolate chips. Butterscotch chocolate marshmallow brownies. Moist mouth watering bars topped with rich peanut butter frosting .These yummy treats disappear in my home. If you like, reserve a few of the chocolate chips to sprinkle on top for decoration.
What's in a Blondie traybake?Treat the family to this simple but gorgeous traybake. Made with dark and white chocolate and fresh or frozen raspberries, these blondies won't last long A star rating of 5 out of 5. Try a different take on blondies using pistachios, rose and white chocolate. Scatter with dried rose petals for a pretty finish, if you like
What do you put in a Blondie?Made with dark and white chocolate and fresh or frozen raspberries, these blondies won't last long A star rating of 5 out of 5. Try a different take on blondies using pistachios, rose and white chocolate. Scatter with dried rose petals for a pretty finish, if you like A star rating of 4.2 out of 5.
What is a blonde brownie?A great blondie recipe using tub margarine and no brown sugar. Chewy, buttery blonde brownies with chopped nuts and semisweet chocolate. These chewy squares ooze brown sugary butterscotch. They becrumb the lips and besmear the chin, like home-baked goodies should.
You'll also love