I made these biscuits for dinner on yesterday, and they are as good today as they were on yesterday, with just 30 seconds heated in the microwave. They are moist, and very flavorful, and very cheesy. I use the sharp cheddar cheese to give the biscuits a little extra flavor. This is just the basic 7 up biscuits recipe with a few...
Provided by Rose Mary Mogan
Categories Other Breads
Number Of Ingredients 6
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Add bisquick to medium size bowl then add chive and sour cream.
- 2. Stir to blend then add the shredded cheddar cheese and 7-up. Stir till mixed together and dough is tacky.
- 3. Pour mixture onto a floured surface and roll out then cut with a cookie cutter, or do as I do, Shape into biscuits by hand using a little extra bisquick to prevent dough from sticking to hands. Roll & shape into biscuits. Add melted butter to bottom of 9X9 size pan, then place biscuits side by side till all are done. I brushed extra butter on top before baking, or you can spray with Butter flavored cooking spray, I have used both methods and they both work.
- 4. Bake in preheated 400 degree F. oven and bake forabout 20 to 22 minutes till golden brown.
- 5. Remove from oven and serve with pats of butter while biscuits are still hot.
You'll also love