Here's what you need: vanilla pound cake, pound cake mix, cocoa powder, butter, chocolate, milk, eggs
Provided by Rie McClenny
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Line a 8x4-inch (20x10 cm) loaf pan with parchment paper and generously grease the pan.
- Slice the vanilla pound cake as the same thickness as a ghost shaped cookie cutter. Cut out the cake with using a ghost-shaped cookie cutter. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine pound cake mix, cocoa powder, butter, melted chocolate, milk, and eggs. Mix until well combined.
- In the lined and greased loaf pan, add ⅓ of the batter. Line the cut out ghost-shaped pound cake in the middle of the pan.
- Pour rest of the batter over the ghost-shaped cake.
- Smooth the top and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely on cooling rack
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407 calories, Carbohydrate 69 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 6 grams, Sugar 40 grams
You'll also love